Pages

Wednesday 2 October 2013

Diwali preparation


Hello friends!
Hope you are fine and happy. Diwali is comming in a period of 4 weeks.Fucntion of this great Diwali festival is expected in the first week of november.
I am writing this post on my friend's request.

You all will be getting ready to shop for Diwali festival. But when i observe ladies shopping at the mall it is often a sad sight.

Ladies choose the colour they want, fancy designing they desire but one thting is missing from the equation.

They will say" Oh no, thanks i don't want to buy this dress"

They will say" This dress doesn't suit me well".

I remember the time when i was 16 and you know to wear a dress we have to point out many issues.

I was not able to wear my favourite pants because my thighs were fat. If i would have wear those pants, it would have seen awkward not beautiful.

For that reason i left the shop wondering what should i do.

Till the festival of Diwali i found nothing. Now after 5 years i am presenting the solution to you because i know how bad it feels.

i am no longer a teen now, i have gained my ideal weight my weight is 47 and my height is 5.5 feet.

I am happy with my body figure.

In the upocming posts i want to share with you low calorie desserts and some exercises to make you smart before Diwali.

Happy upcoming Diwali!

No comments:

Post a Comment